Old
12-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Flair Hay

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by garret9 View Post

1) similar =/= same... I never said they were same, just similar
2) injury doesn't mean increase of value, means decrease

Yes Kesler got 1.26 g/60... but Little's 0.85 g/60 is still better than any other year of Kesler's career...
I don't use Little's 1.12 g/60 year for evaluating the true Little?

hey I'm not against Kesler... I don't think Little = Kesler... but they did perform similarly (Selke nominations aside)... sorry... yes, for Kesler it may be due to injury, but you don't know if he will ever come back 100% which was my whole point... when dealing with trades we are discussing value

And Little had injuries too. The problem with using injuries as an excuse is everyone has them.
You aren't supposed to respond to unecessary face palms with more legitimate evidence to support and clarify your position garret. It's not the hf way...

I as well was 100% Canucks before the Jets returned. Kesler was my favourite player on the team, but Vankiller knows he's being misleading when he champions Kesler as a 40 goal scorer in the perceived sense of the phrase. He's a 25/40/65 guy with Selke calibre defense. Awesome to have, but like garret is saying besides the defensive advantage they are closer than you'd think. Little is even more of a sniper, better finish than Kesler.

Flair Hay is offline   Reply With Quote