View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Mathletic

vCash: 500
So far we have Huberdeau, RNH, Scheifele, Strome, Ritchie, Hudon, Jenner, Danault, Rielly, Hamilton, Ouellet, Harrington and Subban as locks for the team. I also think we can pencil in MacKinnon as the 13th forward. He has done really well. Added to all the hype surrouding the kid, no way he doesn't make it to the team.

Spott has mentioned he believes in intimidation at the junior level. So, even though Wilson hasn't played all that well overall, I'd venture to say he's pretty much a lock to make this team. Graovac has done really well on the PK and creating chances offensively with his physical play. I'd say he's in as well. McNeill has done well for himself. All 3 should be part of the checking line.

Huberdeau - RNH - Scheifele
X - Strome - Ritchie
Hudon - Jenner - Danault
Graovac - McNeill - Wilson
MacKinnon

Now we have left fighting for a spot,

Rattie
Monahan
Drouin
Shinkaruk

I think Shinkaruk gets the nod. Older than Drouin. Hunter also has experience at the U18 and has played well at camp.

On D, Rielly, Hamilton, Ouellet and Harrington are locks. As for the stay-at-home guys I think Reinhart has done a better job than Wotherspoon. I think we can put him on the 3rd pair. Then all of Corrado, Sproul and Pouliot have played well. Murphy has had his moments but overall I don't think he has been as good as the other kids. Hard to tell at this time whether or not Spott sticks with him. Ultimately I think he does even though Murphy wasn't the best in camp. Murphy gets the 7th d-man spot and one spot is left for either Sproul, Pouliot or Corrado

Rielly - Hamilton
Ouellet - Harrington
Reinhart - X
X

Murphy
Corrado
Pouliot
Sproul

Coming in Subban was a lock as the n'1 guy. Paterson has pretty much taken the 2nd spot with a great camp so far. He has been good as well for Saginaw this year. Then it's up to Brossoit and Binnington to fight for the extra spot. Right now I'd have Brossoit in.

Subban
Paterson
Brossoit

Mathletic is offline   Reply With Quote