View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 06:20 PM
  #34
dnicks17
Moderator
.
 
dnicks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 402 View Post
@KatieStrangESPN: #CBA Daly said no "conclusion" to process. Said NHLPA was expected to get back to mediator tonight on matter. NHL waiting to hear

It sounds like the pa will have internal talk and then get back to mediators later tonight the nhl is waiting to here back
Obviously its difficult for mediators when the nhl won't move on a take it or leave it offer what i'm interested in is if the so called final offer that Gary said was off the table on thursday came back on the table today
That's what it sounded like on Sportscentre.

They basically said that the NHL was saying we're standing pat on those three things we need. If the PA wanted to accept the offer from las week, they'll talk. If not, see you later.

edit: On second thought, that probably doesn't include the so called "final offer" and just the whole "we need three things" offer.

dnicks17 is offline