View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 08:40 PM
BudsBuster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Farkas View Post
Options:

- If you feel confident that your 5 main D can handle bigger minutes, dress 5, scratch Buchberger and stuff Byfuglien into a uniform and throw him on the fourth line and one or both power plays (keep another d-man from logging an unnecessary shift, even an easy one). Or scratch another player and if you run into trouble, still run 5 D and 13F, Byfuglien can take a shift back there or didn't Buchberger play defense a couple shifts in the past? For some reason that sounds right...though it could have just as easily been made up. I say 13 and 5 because Byfuglien really is a liability defensively and I say that in no uncertain terms.

- I have seen Justin Williams play the point of the power play before. I don't believe it was very successful and I do believe it was short lived.

- Coaching adjustment: Not all power plays require 2 point men or 2 defensemen as point men. Nor do all power plays run through the top.
thing is though my pairing are pretty perfect. I feel my defense stands up pretty well against everyone in this draft scratching one might hurt my chem.

So hpw bout a lydman or Bufuglein in for a Lorimer. Then I have my 4 PP defense men while not losing any grit or stay at home abilities. Yay? nay?

BudsBuster is offline   Reply With Quote