View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 09:20 PM
newfy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 HockeyTown 40 View Post
Apparently Paterson is a pretty streaky goalie but his peak performances are crazy. People who watch Saginaw say he carried them in last years playoffs. The problem is the kid can have really bad stretches. Hes gonna have to improve his consistency
From what I get from him hes a big game goalie that turns it up when the pressure is one. This tryout camp has proven that to me, he has been lights out. He might actually make it as the back up based on his play, not just the third goalie.

Getting 40 shots a night will make you streaky I guess, but then when you have a good defense youre ready to go.

I still think Sproul makes it though. He'll be there over Dumba and Wotherspoon. Hes in a three way battle with Murphy and Corrado

Rielly Hamilton
Ouellet Harrington
Reinhart Corrado/Sproul

Sproul has had what I consider a solid camp, no glaring mistakes and created some chances. Murphy has created a few chances as well but has had some major glaring mistakes. Sprouls also dwarfing his stats in the OHL this season and dwarfs him in general at 6'4. Reinhart Sproul would be awesome size for a bottom pairing and compliment each other perfectly.

Murphy making the team based on his coach coaching it wouldnt surprise me but it will frustrate a lot of Canadian fans