View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 08:30 PM
mmazz22

vCash: 500
Well I think its the same thing as here in Bingo. Team has been bad for so many years its going to take more than 20 games to get fans in both cities to come out. Going into the weekend Bingo had the 2nd best winning percentage in the league but like Spring the building has been empty. I really feel both markets have been so bad lately (yes we won the cup in 2011 but that was quickly forgotten being followed up by a league worst record last season) it will take awhile for fans to come back. I m not sure what Springs playoff drought is, 10 years? Bingo stretch is like missed playoffs 6 of 7 years and the one playoff year the team was still 5th place in the division and made the playoffs on the last week of the season. So a winning culture in both markets has nt been happening for a while. I'm not sure what else Bruce can do but wait it out and put together a couple good season so that the Falcons become relevant again in the market. And change the name back to Indians . In my mind they will always be the Springfield Indians! ha

mmazz22 is offline   Reply With Quote