View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Nash

vCash: 500
I think Drouin has done enough to get the 13th forward and MacKinnon has shown he should be in the top 6. That probably means Shinkaruk is the odd man out. I think 12 forwards are set with RNH, Scheifele, Huberdeau, Strome, MacKinnon, Ritchie, Jenner, Hudon, Rattie, Danault, MacNeill, and Drouin. They probably will want one more big bodied physical player. I'm guessing Camara, so my forward cuts are Lipon, Wilson, Cattenacci and Shinkaruk.

Top 4 are a given on D and Griffin and Frank should get the last two regular spots. Spott will take Murphy, so the cuts are Wootherspoon, Sproul and Dumba. Dumba is only still here based on his pedigree.

I'm not going to guess forward lines anymore because I have no idea what pairings or positions the coach will want to place these guys. I think MacKinnon would do better on left wing than right, but that's just my opinion. If Spott wants to keep Strome with his line mate Ritchie, that stretches the top 6 to a more balanced top 9. So many of these players can play up and down from first to third line, that anything could happen.