View Single Post
Old
12-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Nuckles
Bim Jenning

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
When he said 3rd line center I thought he was gonna ask for Brodz, to which I would've replied hell no. I like the idea of a Cullen for Raymond swap, a lot actually, but I've grown quite fond of Stoner and don't have any interest in Ballard, mainly because he's a LH d-man and we need to be improving the right side of our defense, not left. The Canucks have a surplus of LH d-men, even more so now with the Garrison signing so I totally understand the want to get rid of Ballard, especially with that 4.2 cap hit. I'd offer Cullen and a 3rd or 4th for Raymond, although a little more is probably needed, and that's not even mentioning Cully's partial NTC. Raymond would be a solid relacement for Bouchard, and would buy guys like Zucker and Coyle a little more time to develop.
I'd be fine with that.
There really is no room for Raymond on the Canucks (especially since Zack Kassian could very well be playing in our top 9 this/next season), and Cullen would fill our need for a 3rd line center.

I mainly included Ballard because I thought you guys might have some interest in him, and because Stoner Canucks jerseys would sell like hotcakes.

Richer's Ghost made my avatar