View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 01:09 AM
MarshmontMcSlewfoot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverettMike View Post
Do I pay the NHL to post on these boards? I'll stop then.

Read your post before this. You can't wait to root for scabs wearing the spoked-B.
Thats my hatred for the players on the other 29 teams winning out. Seeing NHLers leaguewide suffer will make me happy.

BUt hands up my logic is contradictory and probably makes no sense at all.

Like I said earlier I'll still root for the B's and watch/enjoy the games and man for man I like the Bruins players and they've been pretty hushed on the lockout.

My protest will just be a silent BYOB protest. (Of course the Garden just added Leffes on tap at the beer stand right outside Legends right as you enter so that is probably a false threat! JJ would be getting big props on that little addition if he wasn't orchestrating a lockout right now.)

I found a way to root for a Jacobs owned team for 20 years anyways whatever the cap ends up being he'll spend to it. The guy had a great run from the firing of MOC/Sinden until this summer so I guess the evil Montgomery Burns side of him needed to make an appearance at some point. No question he's the most powerful NHL owner too.

Anyways I think it ends within a week. Don't really see a next step in this they are close enough there will be a deal. Obviously they are big enough jerks to wait until a week after Christmas to do it as another kick in the nuts but lets hope that doesn't happen.