View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 01:34 AM
Xspyrit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeA View Post
The Crunch were just flat out the better team tonite...........

I did NOT get home to see the 1st period as I was visiting a friend @ a nursing home.

So I saw the last 2 periods Senators were slow & sluggish like last game but worse tonite. Syracuse announcers said the flu bug was going around the Binghamton team. They did look sluggish the last 2 periods that I watched, puck was in Robin's end most of the time.

Robin played well kept them in the game, but when the puck is in your end all nite not much more that Robin could of done. Even with that he gave the Sens a chance to steal a point and that would have been robbery tonite.

With Mark Borowiecki, and Patrick Wiercioch out on the Blue line Sen's are not the same Defense they had to start the season by a long shot........

On the plus side Mike Hoffman had 2 goals hope this gets him going....... Also the PP scored 2 goals tonite.

Pains me to say this the Crunch have a dam good team this year. Reminds me of 40 yrs ago when the Blazers were just better than the Duster teams back then. God how the Blazers used to just beat on the Duster team 40 yrs ago....

Something about Syracuse just never liked them 40 yrs ago and I sure as Hell don't like them now. They say time heals all wounds that's BS I will never like any Syracuse team ever................
But do they have as many injuries as the B-Sens?

Cowen, Zibanejad, Petersson, Wiercioch, Borowiecki... Is it all?

Xspyrit is online now   Reply With Quote