View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 01:49 AM
Illmatic Stoic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale View Post
Kassian Sometimes big players take a knock on their effort level because people forget that 30-40 seconds before that lazy backcheck the guy had screamed in on the forecheck, slammed a 220 lb defender into the corner and won 3-4 physical battles along the end boards singlehandedly. Thats a LOT of work and energy using both the upper and lower body that often goes unnoticed. As his conditioning improves he will be a force. He actually makes a lot of good plays in the neutral zone. I haven't had a problem with his work ethic.

Schroeder Has impressed me this year for the most part. His low PPG seems to me to be more of a result of the game we are asking him to play and the quality of his linemates, especially on the PP. For me, he has earned a look.

Tanev Looks good to me. If he can find his offensive game he could fill the hole beside Edler one day.

Connaughton Also looks NHL ready to me.
I think many would agree with me when I say I completely disagree. I do agree with you on Kassian , but there are times when he disappears for entire periods.