View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 02:07 AM
stlblues9

vCash: 3530
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKnPRICE View Post
usually choking results to losing, but you're obviously here to troll so i'm just going to end this conversation right here. Just think about the fact that they won the game, the championship afterwards and you're ranting about how bad the MVP goalie was in a shootout that he still won regardless of what you say. Makes sense doesn't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtlmanhabs View Post
What i dont remember is the leafs making the playoffs
This isn't about Leafs vs Habs and it's not trolling. It's about Price playing bad in the shootout. Fortunately for Canada, Frazee also played very bad. You're right, PKnPRICE, Canada still won regardless, but that doesn't change the fact that he had a poor shootout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash View Post
I remember being very happy that Price stopped Mueller on his third attempt using the exact same move...skating in from the left, faking a shot, cutting slightly right and quickly roofing it. He had already been beaten by Johnson twice using the exact same shot low blocker side. So I kind of have to agree that Price was not stellar in that shoot out. He was fortunate that Mueller apparently only had one move. But really, who cares? He made one more save than Frazee and he was stellar the rest of the actual games. Easily our best goalie over the last streak.
Actually, on Muellers third attempt he didn't try and roof it glove side, he tried to go fivehole and shot it right at Price. Had he went to roof it again, he may have scored because it seemed Price was content in staying in the middle of the net. We'll never know because he didn't though.