View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 03:29 AM
I am the Liquor
finger sniffer

vCash: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranis View Post
Maybe you should watch the game next time instead of arguing with people that actually did. It's not as if it's just two of us that thought he was slow. There were posts constantly, both on the fasthockey chat and on here about his slowness. Both today and yesterday.
Um, I gave you an example of Dumba catching a really fast skater from behind IN THE GAME TODAY? Hello?!? Are you paying attention?

Quote:
You're quite dense, aren't you? Posts from other members. Those aren't mine. I could quote another 10-15 easily. And that's not even mentioning the kind of crap he got for his skating on the fasthockey chat.
Fasthockey chat you say? Well, that changes everything doesnt it? Why didnt you say so in the first place? I mean, as a season ticket holder who goes to live games all the time, I thought I may bring something to bear, have some insight to add to the subject of poor club footed Matt Dumba, but I had no idea I would be challenged by posts from the experts at fasthockey chat.

I give. You win. Please, dont bring up quotes from tumblr or facebook. I dont think I can take the shame!