Old
12-13-2012, 04:28 AM
ps241
The Danish Dash!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
About the handsome jet thing...

Every female I know in this city (pretty much) has labeled as their favourite player...not that people would pick their favourite player by such a shallow means as the most attractive, I certainly don't do that with womens tennis/golf. Never...

About oil boom, yeah if you can get on in northern Alberta you can make an absolute killing with zero education. I work all my summers and spent 2years in Alberta oil industry...let's just say I live on my own, go to school 8 months a year without a job, and regularly take trips to USA/Mexico/Europe(at least once a year)...
I sense you are being sarcastic but if not.....You are a bigger man than I am Holden. I Enjoy watching Women's Tennis but must admit I love it when one of the several hot top seeds are playing. Same as the Olympics, I can get into a women's competition but it's a HUGE added bonus when they are cute, beach volleyball comes to mind. I don't like curling but I will pause if one of the women is a smoke show.

I have no problem when the women fans do the same thing with their beloved hockey players!