View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 05:29 AM
Beendair Donedat

vCash: 500
Sounds like maybe you're the one who is upset.

You've made several suggestions on how to employ Avtsin in the past, as if you knew better than his coach. As have others... Constantly. That's being an armchair quaterback/closet coach, whichever term you prefer... His own stats speak for themselves. He hasn't produced at this level, that's why he isn't playing.

The team is composed of more than just players scoring, there are roles for each person. Something you don't seem to be able to grasp. Plugging Avtsin into a hole isn't something the coach is willing to try at the moment, I'm sure he has his reasons... One of them being that Avtsin simply isn't a fit for his team at the moment. You suggested removing players that the coach kept in the lineup to make room for Avtsin, I simply questioned whether or not you knew the difference in roles from one player to another.

I really don't care if you're a pansy or not... Your elevated opinion of Avtsin can't be based on production. He hasn't produced at this level for whatever reasons, and he's had ample opportunity. What is it based upon? What you'd like him to become?

Furthermore, I couldn't care less if you don't like my style of posting.