View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 08:08 AM
Bruinsfan_37
Stanley Cup Champs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post
Man, I am with you. We have stood at opposite ends of this whole fiasco and in the end we are the two that get ****ed , sans lube.

I wish I lived up there so I didn't have to buy Center Ice for the Bruins. I don't want to give them one red cent.

They have lost from me $250.00 in apparel for Christmas gifts, 8 tickets (4 Devils, 4 Rangers, about 720 bucks total) and whatever concessions I would buy.... I do feel bad for my favorite parking garage in Newark, as they will no doubt be forced to cut staff. Sadly my $990 bucks is not even a drop in the bucket lost this holiday season, but hopefully it all adds up.
Same here and i'm staying strong regarding Center Ice package as well, wife can't believe it. I have cancelled it and will not be getting it back for next year. What ever game is on TSN-RDS and CBC of the Bruins i'll watch, the rest just to bad. They don't care about us I won't care about them. I have not purchased anything of the Bruins and will not be for a long time. Tickets to games in Montreal and Ottawa they can forget about me, going on family vacations instead!