View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 09:15 AM
Stittsvillain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix20027 View Post
If you go back 3 years I think 7 junior A teams had owners who had sons on the teams they owned. I can't blame them my son's not good enough buy a team. The Colts had a owner a few years back and his son turned out to be a not bad D man after 5 years. I think they are doing it again this year? Kanata 2 years ago his son looked like bambi when he was on the ice and coaches lost their jobs because he did not get ice time. Money can buy you anything you want but it does come with a price.
Junior B is not any better Casselman in the St.Lawrence and Westport in the Rideau run the divison. Just go to the meetings they get what they want. Don't believe me who is hosting the championship next year Casselman why because they wrote the $60,000 dollar cheque. Only one team can afford to fly out to Alberta to scout players. Casselman should be a junior A team. Casselmans first year in the league and they finished one point out of first. How can that happen? Money maybe EOJHL should look at a salary cap.
Don't understand why anyone should have a problem with this. 16 other kids have a place to play cause someone is paying the freight.

Stittsvillain is offline   Reply With Quote