View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 09:17 AM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jughead42 View Post
We seem to match up fairly well against Kitchener, I'm anxious to see how we do. They might be a team that I'd like to play in the playoffs if things work out that way, you can count on us always having the physical edge against the group of dandies they parade out there every year.
I think it's all relative. Windsor might be more physical than Kitchener but not by much. Take the words from Bob Boughner who says his team doesn't finish their checks in the offensive zone. I think there are probably a lot of teams that are saying they would like to matchup with Windsor in the playoffs. Of course ignoring teams like Soo and Saginaw because that would take a miracle for that to happen. Any team should be happy with a matchup against Windsor because even if your team has issues scoring there's a great chance you will still be in every game because Windsor can't score either. When you consider Windsor can't win on the road either that spells trouble for any team especially with the new format. A team like Windsor against Owen Sound or London in round 1 could find themselves down 2-0 before they get off the bus.