View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 10:27 AM
SensPromo
AKA "Inf4mous0ne"

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateLeclaire View Post
I'm more embarrassed by the fans who think this is ok and we should let it slide. First off, their reading comprehension isn't good. The fan who made a complaint was complaining about the Leafs display. He was complaining about the complete lack of a Sens display or ANY Sens gear whatsoever.

Again, you would never see this fly in New York or Montreal or even college towns but because we're Ottawa, we're supposed to be totally cool with Toronto fans boasting about their pathetic team in our city.

What a loser mentality people in this town have.
What annoys me more is the patronizing tone that a lot of posters here are giving. I find it comical that some accuse the RSU of belittling other Sens fans, when some of the fans here are straight up bashing these ones. Keep in mind RSU has been a part of a lot of fun things such as the Alfie Cheer (obviously in conjunction with HF), Bingo Trips, Senators videos, etc. What have these criticizing fans done to allow them to make these patronizing comments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Expert View Post
Why are people so worried about being viewed as 'petty' or 'insecure'? Seems a little insecure to me... anyone with a brain would realize this would happen in any similar situation (two heated rivals).
Yes, lots of irony in this thread

SensPromo is offline   Reply With Quote