Thread: Value of: Okposo to SJ
View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Falco5

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer View Post
As for the bolded, I think you're forgetting when Demers was our #3 defenseman on the 09-10 team that went to the WCF. His sub-par last season was due to a variety of reasons: The coaches inexplicable love for Colin White, having to play with Colin White when he was allowed to play, or playing on his off side. I see Demers bouncing back in a big way. He's scoring at almost the same pace as Erik Karlsson in the FEL.
I assume you mean 10-11, but that was only for the post season. That's why I said extended period of time. Demers (and Braun) has had success on the second pairing, just not for a full season. I really hope Demers bounces back when/if the NHL returns but I have no problem trading him for a young forward. Bailey would make a solid 3rd line RW (2nd when Havlat gets hurt). He is young, inexpensive, and has PK experience which are all positives.

I don't think we have the pieces to get Grabner (short of a package deal involving Boyle) although he would be an ideal addition to the sharks.

Falco5 is offline   Reply With Quote