View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 11:22 AM
Brunomics

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkEye View Post
HockeyMonkey - Site is really nice and neat unless you want to get something on clearance then good luck. I love their mystery stick deals. Shipping is fast since I'm in the West Coast. Ground shipping = overnight for me.

HockeyGiant - The site is a mess and being on the West Coast sometimes stuff will come from Minny or East Coast. You can never tell so shipping could be anywhere from 2-5 days.

IceWarehouse - Site is easy to navigate and they'll show you what is in stock and it is pretty accurate as far as I can tell. I actually think it's updated real time. Also, if you're in California it's free overnight shipping.

PureHockey - Took advantage of their sale last week and shipping took about 5 days. Site is easy to navigate and their staff responds to emails rather quickly.

HockeyTron - Looks like someone used Geocities to design the site or something. Would rather go to their retail store about 1.5 hours away. I only get visors from them.
Bought a bag off of them. Actually surprised me with the quality and it was really cheap. Wouldn't order their own equipment(except maybe gloves) but they have good prices and there is always a 20% coupon out there.

Brunomics is offline   Reply With Quote