View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 11:43 AM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
Legend I still think Plymouth could swing a deal with a team like Sudbury to get a player like Leivo and Sefton for Vanderweil/Sills, Jones and a couple picks. You can roll with. I think you can move a D like Curcuruto and a few picks to a team like Mississauga for DeMelo. I can see Plymouth being busy because they do have 8 D on the roster who have shown they can play in this league and if Crombeen is back a guy like Curcuruto is expendable. By my count they have 6 or 7 cards at their disposal.

Leivo-Rakell-Noesen
Wilson-Hartman-Aleardi
Payne-Mistele-Meurs
Bratina-Whaley-Sills/Vanderweil

Levi-DeMelo
MacDonald-Carrick
Karlsson-Crombeen/Malysa/Peters

At the end of the day a team is going to get a couple bargains because there are more sellers than buyers and a team selling isn't going to want to be left holding the bag. That team right there would surely win the west division and could give Owen Sound a run. I don't think Plymouth will go for a big fish like Trocheck.
Rayzor

I like the Demelo for Curcuruto deal proposal though it will hurt next yr not having him back but if u are going for it why not if i am the whales,as for the other deal I would offer Maletta and Bateman with no picks for Leivo and Sefton and hope they both come back as O/As,think my offer would be better,and with that deal Windsor could take the division
I dont think either team would beat London and Owen Sd
But going forward to next yr if Levio and Sefton are O/As it would enhance a teams opps to win greatly especially Windsor
Not sure Sudbury would be interested in Sills and Jones both 95 born who have little progression,Vanderweil might help get it done,still like Maletta and Bateman better