View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 11:52 AM
OilFury

vCash: 500
if peckham can return to form then he could turn into a very nice long term bottom pairing/pk guy for us..the guy can pk and is mean so we will see if he can shake off the bad season.

unless theres a wow trade involving one of our current d its peckham/klefbom fighting for that last spot imo.. i think peckham starts the season and if he is not returning to form klefbom comes up from the ahl..

and as for prospects we have a lot of great d prospects coming up with marincin/gernat/musil/marincin/fedun even bigos laleggia and davidson i was surprised by his play so far this year i didnt expect that much from him.

problem is none of them will be NHL ready for a few years, besides klefbom marincin is the closest one to NHL ready but he needs a good year or 2 to work out his badplays. i'm hoping by the end of the season he does that tho...

i wish nelson would switch schultz and marincin up i'd like fedun with schultz and i think it would be best for marincin to not play with schultz as his offensive tools are not getting enough use playing with him

happier?

Last edited by OilFury: 12-13-2012 at 02:56 PM.