View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 12:20 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottomatic View Post
Yeah, Spits won't make any trades now because they will look to take advantage of not missing any players and trying to steal a few points rather than making a trade and then potentially playing short a game themselves and then trying to integrate the new player(s) into the offense the other games.

We'll be looking to deal after the Christmas /WJC break.
I would probably agree with no deals till post Christmas/jr break,spits will be missing Seiloff and Hosang during this stretch although most teams will have guys missing,some more then others,just have to deal with it
Now a month ago I suggested Spits look at O/A center Charles Inglis a player with a checkered reputation,he was just released by his 2nd WHL team last night,it has been suggested he wont be claimed by another Western League and would be free to go to the other major junior leagues
I say take a look at him,if only till Jan 10,if he truly wants to carve out a career,it would be low cost high reward for Spits,Windsor has a need for an O/A with skill,he has it,grit he has it,it"s the tude I am worried about,but it might worth looking into