View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 01:41 PM
topched

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_robio View Post
A lot of people have Mackinnon in the top 6 at wing but they haven't tried him at wing at all in the camp so I think he's gonna be 4th line C or 13th Forward. The top 6 seems fairly set with Huberdeau-RNH-Scheifele and Hudon-Strome-Ritchie.

Putting him between Hudon and Ritchie today seems like they want to get a look at him if they need someone to play C in the top 6. Say if RNH had to go back to NHL and they bumped Strome up to the top line ?

Based on today's lines
Here's how things look to me

Huberdeau-Hopkins-Scheifele
Played together one game and have sat since

Hudon-Strome-Ritchie
Hudon and Ritchie together again today and Strome plays with Ritchie already

Danault-Jenner-Mcneill
Danault and Jenner are locks, adding Mcneill makes it a great shutdown line.

Drouin-Mackinnon-Rattie
Drouin and Rattie on same line again today. Mackinnon has only been used at C so makes sense to put him here.

Camara
If i'm correct and they do go with 3 scoring lines, they'd probably want a big body here. I think Camara has been the best player remaining that could fill that role.
I like this alot as well.

That 4th line is great, especially if spott can play the matchups. Having Rattie there is brilliant, he'll be an anchor for Mackinnon and Drouin, retreiving pucks and also ramping things up defensively.

My only change might be adding Shinkaruk to that 3rd line and having McNeill as the 13th forward. To me Shinkaruk has played well enough to be on this team. But we'll see.