View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 12:43 PM
Blue Liner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Oduya is physically the weakest dman on roster ,, He never wins a puck battle or can make a defenisve play to push someone off a puck

Leddy struggles with physical aspects ,, But at least he has the excuse of being 20 yrs old

As for Stalberg ,, If he has a role then Frolik has a role

I have yet to see Stalberg play defense or show up for playoffs in his 2 years with Hawks ,,, I have seen Frolik show up

You called Oduya the weakest defender on the team, thus essentially calling him the worst defenseman on the team, and you went so far once to call him the worst in the league. I think that in and of itself negates any logical discussions about him. I acknowledge he's not a physical powerhouse but to state some of the stuff you have about him is just crazy. I'm not calling him a Norris candidate but he's far from the worst defenseman on the roster last season, let alone the league.

I'm not going to touch Stalberg with you any further past this post. I'd rather bang my head against a brick wall. It would be equally productive for my well being. As for playoff performances, we can say a lack of showing up for a few guys the past year or two on this roster, some much bigger in name than one Viktor Stalberg. You have a hate-boner for the guy, plain and simple, and that's fine. You're entitled to that, I'm just not going to debate it any more. You see what you see, whatever that is. Great. Moving on.

Blue Liner is offline   Reply With Quote