View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 01:02 PM
AmerksPuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrefan27 View Post
I really don't know what you're talking about. And you've given no explanation as to why you think his game isn't ready. He's good defensively, blocks shots, hard along the wall, wins battles. His offensive game is not developed, but they'e clearly easing him into that.

The top 9 when everyone is healthy is Hodgson, Foligno, Mancari, Porter, Flynn, Adam, Rankin, Varone and Girgensons. Like it was from the start. Tarnasky, Schofield and Roy/Legault/Sundher on the 4th line.
He is fine in some aspects that you mentioned but isn't that type of player typically designated to 4th line duty? Maybe that is where he should be playing.

OK so if they had another AHL Veteran(which you so desperately want), who sits out of that top 9? Rankin? Adam? Flynn? Varone? Mancari making $250,000 ?

My feeling is Sundher deserves to be on a top 3 line over Girgensons- why not send him to college or juniors?

What if Tropp hadn't been hurt? That adds another forward to the mix then Sundher and Flynn still sit because they want to play an 18 year old who could have gone somewhere else and developed his game?

And no- I haven't seen or heard any quotes regarding whether or not he wanted to play WJC's.