View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 02:35 PM
That

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsfan46 View Post
It's been his best game. Scored the first goal off of a nice play by Lipon and has had a few nice hits.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessy View Post
I don't watch much of the Q and was wondering why this guy is a lock (he is). Bobby Mac says he's a lock and he didn't play yesterday so I'm assuming he's on the team. He's not a top prospect, not big, doesn't have great numbers and is an underager. I trust the Team Canada brass but I'm just wondering, not questioning, what's so great about this guy. Hasn't impressed me today at all.
I'm a fan of Hudon (obviously) so take this for what you will. He has a great track record with Team Canada and he can also slot into any role. He has the skill to get keep up with the big guns offensively, but also has the mentality and the attention to detail to play a shut down role. Having that versatility is a huge plus.

I'd say he does have great numbers, so I don't know why you'd say that. Is being tied for the lead in scoring for his team with an overager not very good? He also is first on his team in goals and leads in point-per-game by a fairly large margin. I'd say he's the best player on the ice more often than not when he plays (in the Q).

I'm very surprised he was a lock, but he definitely deserves to be on this team, at least in my opinion.