View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 04:08 PM
BobDobolina

vCash: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessly Snipes View Post
You asked about sun and I told you. I didn't say they are good places to visit, but thanks for being pig headed.
I was kidding. Is it a cloudy day today or why are you being so grumpy Maybe you should try one of those lamps to cheer up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessly Snipes View Post
If it helps then it is money well spent. I personally think it is a waste of money, but they have some expert that told them it was a good idea and charged them $300/hr to do so. If it helps great, if not it is a drop in the bucket. Just sucks it makes them look pretty dumb to the rest of the world, but it is always fun to make fun of the best, so i understand.
Oh really don't care if they are the best or the worst, I'll make fun of any professional organization who thinks it's going to be 24 hours of darkness or dusk in a place that's on the same latitude as northern Germany. Or you know, the place where the last WJC was held.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlWinslow View Post
I think most reasonable people know that the bulk of Canadian cities receive more than an average of one hour of sunlight per day.
Sun, sun...yes, that's the first thing that comes to mind when people think of Winnipeg in December. And I was actually serious about it being smart to bring your own chefs, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcaulks View Post
I think you do agree.
Hmm, guess so. I want my money back if there are successive days of cloud cover though. Actually I love northern cities and areas, maybe that's why this so funny and absurd to me.