Old
12-13-2012, 05:39 PM
bohlmeister
$$ For Sale $$

vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
Sounds about right.

Seriously, I have NO idea what's going on with him. He's a better player than what he's shown us this year. Not sure if he's been told to focus solely on getting better defensively OR if it's more of a confidence issue but clearly he's struggled. At least he's been able to get away from Sullivan in the past few games that I saw. I always wanted to see him paired up with Gaunce but now he appears to be struggling as well.

Not sure how much different Chynoweth is from Quinn but a lot of the guys on the team look like they are trying to find their place.

Maybe Tripods could shed some light on what's going on...he's very insightful.
The amount of ice time and strength of opposition would dictate that. Does anyone know or pay attention to his assignments, ice time, and matchups? Even still, he can pay more attention to the defensive side of the puck but he isn't a Lidstrom. Let him do what will make him successful in the NHL or you will shatter his confidence.

If only there were Corsi numbers for the AHL.

Just seems like alarmingly negative numbers for a player that skated through the entire San Jose Sharks team as a rookie. Or a guy that scored on Brodeur with a wrist shot from the blue line. Kid has skills. I will have to watch a game in the future here and see what the hell is going on.