View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 06:15 PM
Grod
The New Era Lives On

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmi Jenkins View Post
As a 13th forward he would be fine, besides if you're just SO much better then everyone "roles" become less important. Again, it would be fine if Camara was great in camp or something, but from what I've heard and read, he didn't out play Shinkaruk.
Yeah I agree that roles would be less important for sure. If he was that much better than everyone else. Right now I see him as an undersized one dimensional scorer. Not too discredit him because he is damn fine at that. I personally would have liked to see Wilson's energy and physicality stick around. At the same time Camara is producing at a similar pace if comparison was necessary statistically and brings a lot of other intangibles that Shinkaruk doesn't. Maturity may or may not be one of them but he does have physical maturity and experience over him. It's unfortunate but Shinkaruk only suits a top six role and would have to shine brilliantly to earn himself such a role.

It is unfortunate though. He does belong on this squad. This is without the exception of the NHLers...

Grod is offline   Reply With Quote