View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 07:41 PM
Bleedred
I too lose SO to NJD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
And Campoli was going to have trouble getting a contract anyway. We'll see if Hainsey gets blackballed, but it probably depends on how useful he still is. I don't remember how the owners treated players who spoke out during the last CBA.
Agreed on Campoli he's useless now. In fact I didn't even realize he played for Montreal last year, nor did I even know he played for the Blackhawks in 2011 at the deadline. I don't remember much of him in Ottawa, and I really don't remember anything past the Islanders in 09.

I throw up in my mouth a little when I think about Howie Rose getting a ***** of him when calling Isles games, and him raving over him, and being so excited, and enthused to call out his name just like Dipietro. It's even funnier than thinking Dipietro was once considered an elite goalie. Only Dipietro was legit injured a bunch of times, and can't even stretch without breaking something. Campoli just legit sucks! Not saying this cause I'm bitter about him, but he does suck, and is not the ''elite number 1 D man'' he was touted to be.