Thread: Proposal: La - fla
View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 07:37 PM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Quincy View Post
I think the other guy was right. A 3rd. Maybe a late 2nd if there was a GM who really liked him. I see a lot of Kings fans in LA or Canada or even Europe on here saying, "Hickey is NHL ready." I live close to Manchester (and Portland and when Lowell had a team, Lowell). I go to a bunch of AHL games. Take it for what it's worth but I've actually seen Hickey play a decent amount in person. He isn't top 2 or maybe even top 3 on the Monarchs IMO. Personally I think Bodnarchuk is playing better, and I think Muzzin is playing better. I'd also argue that Deslauriers is too. I wouldn't be surprised if Muzzin, Deslauriers and Kolomatis all end up playing more NHL games in their careers.

I wouldn't expect anything more than a 3rd, or a similar stalled prospect.
well i will agree with you on the fact that bodnarchuk is playing better ( i seem to recall you saying he wasn't a nhl defenseman in another thread but whatever) Muzzin right now is struggling and most king fans would rather see him sat out then play. Hickey has played in mancheaster the longest out of all defenseman there. He has had injuries and that slowed his delvelopment imo. If there was a nhl season right now i would bet money he would be on the team.

Now as you said a gm who would like him maybe worth a late second. Well since the orignal person is a florida fan and said he liked him i ll stick to the asking price of a second

KingCanadain1976 is online now   Reply With Quote