View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Dangles78

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy Roddy Peeper View Post
What does overall quality of the draft class have to do with anything? People are directly comparing Pouliot to the more highly-touted players available at #8.

There's obviously much yet to be decided, but Pouliot's going to be under a microscope because he was an off-the-board pick, in the top 10, as a major piece of a trade involving a young star, at a position where our cup already runneth over.
Nothing, but I've seen that argument used to justify the case of Morrow before.

Clearly some people here have already written off DePo after 6 measly months. Hockey Canada runs a tighter ship than camps Grigs and FF are apart of, and we shouldn't gauge his development based on the WJC.

Who cares how highly-touted FF and Grigs were. We don't know who's the better player yet. The fact that people are saying that this pick sucks is just stupid on their part. Get over it. You're not in the office, at the rink, or even in the business.

People need to relax and just let things pan out. That's all I'm saying. **** half of the people here were writing off Bennett in September and now they are all over his ****. If DePo turns out to live up to his potential I can guarantee the same people who criticized him will do the same.

Dangles78 is offline   Reply With Quote