View Single Post
Old
12-14-2012, 12:16 AM
Rowdy Roddy Peeper
Clam and Tomato

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangles78 View Post
Nothing, but I've seen that argument used to justify the case of Morrow before.
Alright, but this is a Pouliot thread, and we're talking about his selection over certain other players in the 2012 Draft.

Quote:
Clearly some people here have already written off DePo after 6 measly months. Hockey Canada runs a tighter ship than camps Grigs and FF are apart of, and we shouldn't gauge his development based on the WJC.
If anybody's writing off Pouliot or judging him based solely on not making the WJC team, they deserve all the criticism they get.

Quote:
Who cares how highly-touted FF and Grigs were. We don't know who's the better player yet. The fact that people are saying that this pick sucks is just stupid on their part. Get over it. You're not in the office, at the rink, or even in the business.
Believe it or not, a good portion of people here make concerted efforts to see these prospects and develop opinions on them. Discussing those opinions, even when they don't mesh with the team's, is what the Hockey's Future message board was designed for.

Sometimes people who aren't in the office, at the rink, or even in the business end up being right (and there's usually dissenting opinions from those within the game, too). Stick around and see.

Quote:
People need to relax and just let things pan out. That's all I'm saying. **** half of the people here were writing off Bennett in September and now they are all over his ****. If DePo turns out to live up to his potential I can guarantee the same people who criticized him will do the same.
Is that so?

Rowdy Roddy Peeper is offline   Reply With Quote