View Single Post
Old
12-13-2012, 11:29 PM
truck
HFB Partner

vCash: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by surixon View Post
I think he could contribute at the NHL level atm, but it would be in a specialized role lots of pp and high offensive zone starts against weak opposition.

I think he needs one more summer of filling out before he will be able to handle a two way role on the team against average opposition. Not worried with his development he is on track or ahead of the curve in most categories.

I'm also pretty happy with the development of our amateur players as a whole both in the CHL and NCAA. I am however pretty concerned with our crop of players on the rock, Imo only a few look like they will be NHL players at the moment and most only in depth roles.
Atlanta put all of their high end prospects in the big leagues, that is why the rock is so empty.

Postma, Redmond, Telegin are the Jets only AHLers that look like possible (albeit unlikely) difference makers to me.

Klingberg and Cormier look like they could be solid depth players. If anyone else outside of them and Machacek makes it, I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Looking at you O'Dell & Melchiori.

EDIT

Also, Pasquale.

truck is offline   Reply With Quote