View Single Post
Old
12-14-2012, 04:45 AM
punch1943

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsfan67 View Post
Hahahah sounds about right, he's an opportunist sniper in my view...he dose t hustle and I here ppl screaming skate, he's a bum...who is supposed to be are BEST player and set examples well he is but mostly bad ones, in my opinion a step down from last year it seems as if he thinks his **** don't stink, and deserves to get layed into by the coaches to hustle more and haul his *** skating to the bench and back into the defensive zone, he deserves a game in the stands but obviously he won't because he's daddy's boy....
The one thing he does do well is put the puck in the net. If you had to compare him to an NHL player he'd be the Dave Andreychuk/Phil Esposito type player ... picking up the leftovers and scoring garbage goals from the hash marks in. He is not a hustler and doesn't stand in the crease blocking the goalie. He plays well if he has someone to feed him the puck. He plays well on the PP where he has more room to move around. The problem here is that we don't have a top flight center. Our best players are wingers at least until Ho-Sang learns to pass off more efficiently.