View Single Post
Old
12-14-2012, 05:39 AM
Chapin Landvogt
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scouty View Post
Kindl is a talented defenseman with few holes in his game. He already has good command in the defensive zone, and can contribute offensively with both good passing skills and a hard, accurate shot. More details contact Greg Thomson or Larry Mitchell.
Thanks for the info.

It'll be interesting to see if he makes it.

Whereas Cüpper looks to be the man in goal and the coaching staff truly has a number of options up front, all things considered, the blueline seems to be the area with the most competition. I'd once again only go so far as to say that Haase, Keller, and Kronthaler are the locks and these three boys certainly aren't anything close to their counterparts playing for teams like Canada, Russia and the USA, although each can play physical.

I really don't know who else is going to make it.

I'm hoping Bender is one of the boys, but that's just because of his status as a draft hopeful in the upcoming draft. It's very possible that his DNL success still pales in comparison to the overall play offered by a few of the older players currently taking on minor to mid-sized roles in the 2nd league or an Oberliga team.

If Kindl is truly a good puckmover and can take solid and consistant one-timers, that is an element that Germany doesn't have in spades, so he'd have to have as good a shot at making it as anyone.

Chapin Landvogt is offline   Reply With Quote