View Single Post
Old
12-14-2012, 08:57 AM
joestevens29

vCash: 2768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
I

But as far as Tillman the "disgruntled employees" are some of the players that were cut from the team this year or last. So some obvious vested interest and want to kickback obviously exist.

Its my suspicion(I don't know one way or the other) that we're not getting all the laundry and all the story here. The dynamic could be that Tillman has become an easy scapegoat. Because he's gone.
Just throwing it out there, but some of these disgruntled employees, are they just disgruntled because they never agreed with Tillman coming in and didn't like him?

Is it really any different than the real world when a GM or Manager gets replaced and people don't like the new hire? I've seen in my industry where a new boss comes in and people don't like his way of thinking and they leave, so why would this be any different?

That and look at the mess there was when DM was here, is it not possible that some of these workers are disgruntled because Tillman had them stepping up because they just weren't cutting it?