View Single Post
Old
12-14-2012, 02:41 PM
Tim Wallach

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
Gotta disagree on two counts here:

1. If you hurt a star player and no penalty is called, you have to answer the bell. Especially if you're a legit scrapper. If Bowen or Bilcke did what Thomson did last night, I'd be disappointed.

2. I've watched four of Thomson's fights this season. Other than Bowen, which one wasn't he given a shot at? The one off the draw, the one in Erie where they squared-off, or the one with Gemel Smith where he wanted Smith and had to be held back by the officials?
For one, who did Thomson hurt? I don't believe it was him who hit Sieloff was it? He just taunted him. I thought Alberga made the hit.

Second, he's had four fights, and Bowen's and last night's were the two he was in before he knew it. I agree the Sabourin and Crisp ones were more mutual - although, the Crisp was a non-fight. I'm just saying he has been red-lighted most of the year. I don't like that and don't necessarily agree with it, but it's the reality. Spott will not let him fight the straight tough guys. I have that on good authority. Team doesn't like the trade.