View Single Post
Old
12-14-2012, 04:26 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvtowatch View Post
I think you are handicapping for future which is 5th rd on. This is tough! That is real scouting. It's really hard to tell with Don Mills because some boys look good compared to a bunch of them that are really glorified AA players.
Ive been watching Don Mills lately. Where do u think most teams have Dunda slotted in? He is growing on me. I imagine him being a 2-3 rd rounder by most. I will not be surprised to watch him shoot up the rankings as high as a late first, he has alot of potential. I can see some teams loving him and some not so much. He is very willing to stand in front of the net with his big frame on the PP, tough to move. In the offensive zone he lives in front of the net distracting and drawing attention to himself. I like his hands banging in rebounds and he has a solid, heavy wrist shot. Some have knocked his feet, I see them getting better and I think he moves well for a big man. His style of play is similar to an OHL game. #25 Stiliadis and #3 McConnach is impressing me more and more from the back end. #44 Radukov(D)is a 98 that looks impressive and is not out of place playing up a year. DMF has a few interesting players.

mapleleaf979 is offline   Reply With Quote