View Single Post
Old
12-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Stoneman89

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Its funny that everything you state applies to Reed as well. There was some bad blood already this year. But its just hearsay and should only be taken as such.

But as far as Tillman the "disgruntled employees" are some of the players that were cut from the team this year or last. So some obvious vested interest and want to kickback obviously exist.

One mistake you're making in this, and Money alredy mentioned it, is you're taking whatever Rhodes, Reed, or Hervey is stating now as gospel. I have no idea given the circumstances why you would. Theres more than meets the eye to this.

Its my suspicion(I don't know one way or the other) that we're not getting all the laundry and all the story here. The dynamic could be that Tillman has become an easy scapegoat. Because he's gone.

Its not an agreed statment of fact Tillman wasn't here a lot. Its not an agreed statement of fact he wasn't performing his duties. Its not an agreed statement of fact that he wasn't dilligent enough and filling the job description. It is all hearsay conjecture. In some of your argument you're stating problems as if they are substantiated. They aren't, and if I'm Tillman I've sought legal council by now.
I can understand players that were cut or released taking their shots. But it was disturbing to hear longtime administration people leaving this year like Dave Jamieson. Something wrong there.