Thread: AAA 2012 Draft
View Single Post
Old
12-14-2012, 05:43 PM
seventieslord

vCash: 500
Itís time to vote on the 2012 AAA draft.

Please send to TheDevilMadeMe, the following:

- Your rankings of the six teams in each division
- Rank your own team 1st in your division. This is your reward for voting, or rather, a penalty to those who donít vote.

Co-GMs can vote twice and their votes will both count but the team will not receive the benefit of two 1st place votes. You must also submit your all-star votes in order to get your first place vote counted

Please send to me, the following:

- Your ranking of the ten best top-6 centers (who are currently listed in the roster thread on a teamís 1st or 2nd line)
- Ten best top-6 wingers
- Ten best bottom-6 centers
- Ten best bottom-6 wingers
- Ten best defensemen
- Five best goalies
- Five best coaches
- Five best spares
- Five players who you think had no business being picked at all

- All lists should be in order.

- Co-GMs are encouraged to vote as well, so that there are more widely varied votes to count. Unlike the standings voting, your vote will count at full value.

- Do not list any of your own players.

- Consider roles in your votes. You can vote as you please, but I personally wouldnít just pick the best offensive players for bottom-6 roles.

- I will compile these votes and get back to you with an all-star roster, or hopefully two all-star rosters, if enough players get votes. I will be adjusting the vote totals using a formula to account for co-GMs voting (because it puts them at a disadvantage casting double the votes without being able to name their own players) and for teams that donít submit ballots (for the opposite reason)

- Take it seriously! This process is important. This is how we know who the most deserving players are to move up into MLD roles (and maybe beyond?) next year.

- Hopefully I see 14 ballots.

seventieslord is offline   Reply With Quote