View Single Post
Old
12-14-2012, 06:02 PM
TollefsenFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian Power View Post
Sure, Canada is ranked 5th in terms of points, but are you telling me that they're the 5th best in international hockey?

The rankings are heavily influenced by World Championships...a tournament that Canadian players and fans (unfortunately) do not care about. Yeah, they deserve to be 5th on that table, but let's be real here...
Ok so its like this. You dnt care about the world championship, but you want to be ranked as number 1. U know that u have to win a few tournaments to gain that 1st place, but u dnt bother. When the IIHF then releases the new world ranking u are furious that u are not on the top. To me it just sound stupid. U have to work hard to be number one and the fact is that the canadian national team dosent play with heart.

Its like the student that dosent do the homework. "Im the best, I dnt need to read. Reading is stupid, because we all know that im the smartest and best in class. I dnt care if mr X got an A and i got a D, because im still better than mr X. We all know it."