View Single Post
Old
12-10-2003, 11:10 AM
Banger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by swflyers8
I don't think the Devils will hand the Flyers their ***** in either game. They haven't played stellar hockey as of late. They got shut out by a screwed up team in Dallas and got beat by the Yotes 3-1. I think we need to play our hockey, the Clockwork Orange line is back together, Gagne centers John & Willy with the original checking line. Zeus, Somik and Fridge have the 4th line. I think we have a good chance of winning two games. I hope we do. Our defense just has to be better in our zone. Joni can't be passing the puck to no one like he did in the Habs game. If we need to get the puck out of the zone, just ice the damn thing instead of getting the puck taken or putting right in front of Hackett. I would say that is our biggest problem. We aren't too strong in front of Hack right now. Of course, we also need the boys to not have a "mental block" with the Devils. They can beat them. Just go and play hockey. Saturday's game, I will be there live and in person. I doubt the boys will just let their home winning streak go kaput. I expect both games to be battles. I also expect to tell Devil fans that they finally can shut the hell up. I hate Devil fans most of all.
We played the dev's very strong the 1st game. We were up 2-0 early and then got some bad penalty calls, etc. We hit at least 3 posts and then Hack let in a weak goal from the boards by Rupp. If they play them as hard as they played them the 1st game they should be fine. I am hoping for one win and anything more than that is a bonus.