View Single Post
Old
12-14-2012, 11:08 PM
RetiredWBC8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
They are still processing the scene. That means that right now, as I'm tucked in and warm in my bed, there are still kids inside that school.

God that image makes me feel sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patty59 View Post
I can't even comprehend what it would be like to affected by anything like this. Every time I think about it I get sick to my stomach, it's absolutely sickening that any person could be capable of thinking about doing something like this let alone actually doing it.
The fact that this devil had already killed his mom at home, actually drove to the school to kill the innocent little children is the most cruel thing I have ever seen. I swear, just when I think the last tragedy I heard was the worst, something else beats it. I am done. I am brokenhearted. My niece is in kindergarten. I cannot even imagine losing her. I haven't cried this much, or this long since my mother died 13 years ago..Who slaughters ****ing 5 and 6 year olds? What kind of satan?... just devastating and I can only hope and pray the hundreds of relatives can someone get through this.