View Single Post
Old
12-14-2012, 10:08 PM
Beacon
Sent to HF Minors

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NashtyAttack View Post
Kreider is still only 21 years old. Just because he's not breaking scoring records in December doesn't mean he's a bust.
Learn to read. Also maybe try some logic games. Being concerned about a kid's attitude is not the same as proclaiming him a bust. Go look for the word bust in what I wrote. You won't find it.

Nor did I talk about "breaking scoring records" or even scoring period. The problem is that he downright isn't playing hockey. I have no problem with a kid needing time. I always tell people not to go out and say that it will take a draftee two years to crack the NHL because it usually takes longer. But this isn't about learning something he doesn't know. It's about hustling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze View Post
So Kreider did not excel in WJC tournaments then?
Another one who can't read and assumes the direct opposite of what I just said.

Quote:
Kreider did not play well being injected directly into the NHL playoffs last season?
As I said, special events and tournaments like his first NHL playoffs and WJC, he has bursts of effort. But when it comes to the daily grind, he falls asleep.

Quote:
Gaborik was expected to be sidelined until December with his injury. We already knew this. So you're saying a struggling 21 year old LW + Gabby's known injury would have meant the Rangers had 'no depth' for this season huh? Seems like stretch doesn't it?
Yes, during this calendar year, the Rangers would've had terrible depth.

Our 2, 3 and 4 lines would've looked like this:

Hagelin - Stepan - Pyatt
Rupp - Boyle - Kolarik
Asham - Halpern - Haley

Forgive me for having doubts about this team's ability to score.

And since in addition to our non-existent depth, our RDs would've been Girardi (good), Stralman (bad) and Eminger (bad), we wouldn't have been in the top-8 in the East right now.

Last edited by Beacon: 12-15-2012 at 12:19 AM.