View Single Post
Old
12-15-2012, 09:28 AM
dansk55

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by krauss72 View Post
According to London Free Press Sarnia is bidding for Mem Cup along with London, Barrie, and Windsor. I've heard the rumours all along but wondering if that is speculation or if we have formally started the bid process. A concern might be the strength of are team next year with Murphy, Boucher, Galy, Sarault and Anderson all gone. If we are serious then we have some tough decisions to make in the next few weeks.
that is interesting speculation...but bit of a head scratcher to me... if they make a run this year, there is no hope for a cup bid next... and we're not going to get it anyway...ottawa or kitchener will...but hopefully wrong...
if you gut the team this year, you need players in return... not picks. if you stay with what you have, we're rebuilding yet again... it seems it could be all or nothing... and honestly, you don't want to trade ur No. 1 guy again... that his ridiculous. he seems to be coming into his own. And we really don't have any assets to pawn...
once the big 3 leave...who is our goalscorer. While Goldobin has moments ... i don't seem him picking up the slack...while Hargrave will grow... honestly, who else do we have...
i know they were frustrated the last two times they made bids with legitmate teams... don't expect things to be any different for small market clubs.