View Single Post
Old
12-15-2012, 09:39 AM
Captain Hook
Olli Määttä

vCash: 500
Hard to say what Wallace's value is. I think it's taken a hit this year with his down performance. Sanders also looks like a capable starter which may ease the loss. I think the Steelers will let Wallace leave and take the compensation pick.

I agree that Lewis would be the bigger loss in the short-term. Allen doesn't look ready to start next year. Although I won't say Allen will never be a starter because I never thought Lewis would be a good starter and he's actually become one over time. I think Allen has a shot to become that as well down the road. It just takes time.

It also looks like Allen is doubtful and Ike is out this week. Steelers will probably have Curtis Brown and Josh Victorian as the #2 and #3 CB's. Scary. Tomlin said he would have to formulate a gameplan for what those guys are capable of. I don't think Troy or Clark will be up in the box much this week. Probably going to have to allocate those guys to coverage to help the CB's which could lead to Murray having a big game rushing for Dallas but hope I'm wrong.