View Single Post
Old
12-15-2012, 09:45 AM
doaner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
1st off I will speak my mind as I see fit no matter to who it is, even if it is to the officer of the law. So don't tell me to keep my mouth shut.

2nd don't hand me this "only those who have children are able to have an opinion about children." stuff either.
George Carlin has brought a child into this world and not only does he disagree with your highly emotional and irrational rant but based on his rant about children, I say he knows more about what he is talking about.

I can't post the YouTube of here here due to NSFW but an easy search of it on YouTube will come up using the key words George Carlin and Children.

I'm happy to see though that you don't care as much of the innocent lives lost of the adults as the children are. I'm sure those same families of those who lost the loved adult ones would be happy about that as well.
Your example is George carlin??? Nice one! Yeah. Children lack the ability to be able to think appropriately in a situation such as this one. Adults and even older kids, such as middle and high school, have the ability to fight or flight. Kindergarteners do NOT! You can spout your mouth off all you want. I, however, don't have to read the garbage.